- Staffed 24 hours a day with skilled and caring medical providers.
- All clinicians are ATLS and ACLS certified to provide the best care possible.
- Experienced nursing staff to add a personal touch to your visit.
- Up to date medical equipment
- We are always striving to improve our Emergency Room to meet the needs of the community.
- We are a designated Pediatric Receiving Facility through the State of Wyoming.
All providers and nurses are trained in Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS)and Pediatric Advanced Life Support. Nursing is also trained in Trauma Nurse Core courses (TNCC). These are all designated by the State of Wyoming Trauma Program. As a Trauma Receiving facility, our Emergency Department Providers are also trained in Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS). We also have Providers, Paramedics, Respiratory staff, and ER Nursing certified in NRP (neonatal or newborn resuscitation pediatric).
Our Emergency Department also coordinates emergency transfers through life flight to Hospitals in Billings, Denver, and Salt Lake City City by Critical Care Ground, Helicopter or Fixed Wing flights when critical patients need specialized care. A helipad is on site or patients are taken to airport by our ground ambulance.
- Our average time of 19 minutes from check in to seeing a provider outscores the national average of 34 minutes for rural areas.