Accounting Analyst I
Full-Time position available.
Must have Bachelor's degree in Accounting, 3 yrs. experience in hospital accounting setting, basic understanding of revenue cycle functions.
• report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and will oversee all General Ledger and Accounts Payable functions and month-end close processes.
• work closely with the CFO on all audits, budgets, account reconciliations, Medicare cost reporting data, productivity modeling, departmental financial reviews and contract/project management.
• need to have an understanding of revenue cycle functions to assist the business office when needed.
• ensure compliance with policies, procedures and internal financial controls.
• prepare 1099 forms and ensure the processing of ACA forms required by the IRS are submitted timely.
• trained in payroll to cover needs.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Kirsten Bryson - HR Director
1115 Lane 12
Lovell, WY 82431
Accounting Analyst, revenue cycle, fiscal services